On-site Industrial Athletic Trainer: Roanoke, VA
We’re looking for a talented Athletic Trainer who is self-directed, passionate about helping people and a strong team player.
Our clients are progressive companies with ambitious health and safety goals. Ergonomics Plus team members need to be excited to meet that challenge head on and have a passion for helping workplace athletes work and retire injury free.
We take health and safety programs to the next level
Ergonomics Plus Athletic Trainers make a valuable addition to health and safety teams. Our on-site Athletic Trainers bring unique expertise into the workplace to identify and reduce risk factors that lead to injuries. Specifically, our services include:
- Pre-shift stretching programs
- Early intervention screenings
- Ergonomic assessments
- Ergonomics training
- Workplace athlete training
- Work hardening/conditioning
- Health and wellness education
What we are looking for
In addition to being a talented Athletic Trainer, we’re looking for someone who is self-directed, passionate about helping people and a strong team player.
- Self-directed. This position is for an on-site Athletic Trainer. This means you will be based out of your home and provide services directly on-site at our clients’ facilities. While you will work closely with our client’s leadership team, you will also need to demonstrate the ability to manage your time and resources well.
- Passionate about helping people. Chances are, you either have this one or you don’t. This job is about helping people stay healthy and improving their quality of life. We shouldn’t have to convince you that this is noble work. We can’t teach you to care. The right person for this position won’t be “following their passion” — they’ll be bringing it with them.
- Strong team player. Ergonomics Plus is a small (and scrappy) business. We’re a tight-knit group and you won’t find a stuffy corporate atmosphere here. That said, we work hard and we expect all of our team members to contribute to our success. In other words, we’re looking for someone who can drive the lane and put the ball in the hoop.
Qualifications go here.
This position is currently part-time with the opportunity to become full-time. Compensation will be extremely competitive.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
If you think you’re the right person for this opportunity, please get in touch. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Go back to career center