Learn Snook Tables best practices with this online ergonomics training course.
Snook Tables Course
The Liberty Mutual MMH Tables (commonly known as Snook Tables) outline design goals for various lifting, lowering, pushing, pulling, and carrying tasks based on research by Dr. Stover Snook and Dr. Vincent Ciriello at the Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety. The tables provide weight/force values, for specific types of tasks that are deemed to be acceptable to a defined percentage of the population. This is done by comparing data for each of the specific manual handling tasks against the appropriate table.
Attend this online ergonomics training course to learn exactly how to perform ergonomic assessments using the Snook Tables.
Course learning objectives
- Learn how to prepare for the assessment
- Understand what task variables need to be collected
- Learn how to collect each task variable
- See the Snook Tables in action with several real-world examples
- Course video
- Companion guide
- Course PowerPoint slides
- Data collection worksheet
- Snook Tables Lookup Calculator
This course is hosted on the E+ Education training website, the online education platform we built to accelerate the skills and success of busy OHS professionals.